I recently decided to revisit Orange by Ichigo Takano, a series that I have been rereading on and off from time to time for the past 2 years. The series has 6 volumes. 5 of them have been compiled into 2 complete collection volumes, and the last one is an epilogue story from the perspective of one of the characters. I also just discovered that it is also an anime and it is available to stream on Crunchyroll. There is also a live-action movie, however, I wasn’t too sure about where to find it.
Orange is about a high school student named Naho, who discovers a letter written to herself 10 years into the future. She is skeptical of it at first, but then the events that were mentioned in her letter start happening in real life, which makes her realize that the letter is actually real. In the letter, she reads that a transfer student named Kakeru will be joining her class and that she has to protect him from causing harm to himself in the future.
I truly enjoyed rereading this series again. It had been a while since I had picked it up and it was nice to see and remember all of the characters that I had once known. I was just as excited to read it again as I was when I had read it for the first time. I would really recommend this series for anyone who likes slice-of-life or romance stories.
-- Xenia

I have been wanting to read this series for a while, it sounds really good. The storyline is very interesting and can't wait to read how it plays out. Also love the title!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a pretty interesting story, and it must have been if they continued it for 6 volumes and a live action movie. I am glad that you were able to read about the characters again in your reread. Overall it sound pretty cool, so perhaps I will need to check it out. Overall, great post!
ReplyDelete